SUPPORT MY YOUTUBE GAMING CHANNEL

Sunday, January 8, 2017

MyPhone my96 DTV Specs and review


MyPhone my96 DTV Specs

5.5-inch HD IPS Display, 1280 x 720 pixel resolution
1.3GHz quad-core 64-bit processor
2GB RAM
13-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and  LED flash
5-megapixel front camera with LED flash
Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
4G LTE, 700MHz support
GPS, A-GPS
Bluetooth 4.0
2800mAh battery
16GB internal storage
Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Dual SIM, Dual Standby
THE REVIEW
The MyPhone my96 DTV is an upgraded version of the my95 DTV. It has 5.5-inch screen and quad-core CPU, the RAM at 2GB which is better than the my 95. 13-megapixel rear shooter and 5-megapixel front camera. This runs on Marshmallow.

THE PRO'S
 2GB ram
LTE

THE CON'S
2800mAh battery
there are better options on other brands[same price but has better specs]

RECOMMENDATION
I recommend to keep looking for other phones to probably buy or wait for it to drop its price


3 comments:

  1. Hi, I bought my MyPhone my96 DTV just last august, I bought it thinking that it is a quality budget phone, until today. It just suddenly went off and will not turn on anymore. To MyPhone, I am just very disappointed to experience this kind of thing, especially that I just bought it so recently. Another thing that adds up to my disappointment and frustration is the fact that I might need to wait few more days or even months to have my phone back. Haist... I just hope this will be immediately addressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. that kind of problem always occurs specially with cheap phones...next time bro buy from a well known smartphone manufacturer like samsung/sony/lg etc.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts