SUPPORT MY YOUTUBE GAMING CHANNEL

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

SKK rush pixie specs and review


SKK rush pixie  base specs:

1GHz Quadcore Processor
5.0" FWVGA Capacitive Display
2MP Camera
Dual Sim
Wi-fi
Expandable up to 32GB
RAM 512mb

The Review
This phone is very basic, has all the functionalities you need for a smartphone for only 1160php. For the over all build quality it is nice for its price point. It should have a decent battery life. the only thing that i am worried about this phone is its ram which is only 512mb which might cause a bit of problem as you use the phone.  all in all there is nothing much to say. this phone is basic and nothing is wrong about that.

The Pros
very cheap

The Cons
512mb RAM

Recommendation
For its price this phone is an easy recommendation from me. its small light and cheap enough for me to just buy it and not worry about breaking the bank.

1 comment:

  1. Pls.help me I lost in my head the password in my phone ilost on my mind the number in my phone how I to lost password in my phone to unlock my phone password my pixie phone please help me now sir

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts